Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weak but strong

All God's giants have been weak men who did great things for God, because they reckoned on God's being with them.- J. Hudson Taylor

Father, I am victorious, real failure can never happen because I am doing all things through Christ who strengthens. Philippians 4:13

I do not lack strength, wisdom, or resources because my God is supplying all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

I refuse to submit to fear because God hath not given me a spirit of fear but of power, of love and of a sound mind. II Timothy 1:7

I will not assume weakness for the Lord is the strength of my life. Psalm 27:1

I will not be affected by the circumstances today for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I John 4:4

I will never bow in defeat for God always causes me to triumph in Christ. II Corinthians 2:14

I refuse to worry for I am casting all my cares upon Him for He careth for me. I Peter 5:7

I will not exhibit frustration or apprehension for I am promised the peace of God which passeth all
understanding. Philippians 4:6-9

I will never again agree to bondage for where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. II Corinthians 3:17

I will never express self condemnation for there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1

I will never display discontent for I have learned in whatsoever what I am, therein to be content. Philippians 4:11

I will not have feelings of unworthiness for I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works!. Ephesians 2:10

I will never be intimidated for if God be for me who can be against me.Roman 8:31

I will never feel insecure because the Lord shall me by countenance and keep my foot from being shaken. Proverbs 3:26

I am victorious in all levels of life because my Lord has overcome the world.John 16:33

I am a winner. II Corinthians 2:1

I am an adequate person. II Corinthians 9:8

No comments: